Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 15 January 2024

Snowflakes and Serviettes


Good Evening. I have another Christmas card to show you.

The background has been created using a serviette. I ironed the very top layer of a
serviette onto a piece of white cardstock with a sheet of plastic cling wrap in 
between. There are countless tutorials of this technique on the internet.

I then trimmed the background piece, and attached it to the card base.
The greeting and beautiful snowflake were die-cut from glitter foam.

Challenges I would like to enter :-
Peace On Earth #55 - 'Anything Christmas Goes' (2nd entry)

Try It On Tuesday - 'Winter Blues'


Dies - Tim Holtz Holiday Words-Script; Kaisercraft Fancy Snowflake
Glittered foam and serviette are from my junk stash

Just a brief post this evening, as I must go and feed my furbaby. He turned 19 recently,
and has not been very well. He is going to the vet's tomorrow for blood tests and a 
full examination under heavy sedation. I guess it is to be expected that he is 
showing big changes at his age, but I am dreading the inevitable.

Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x




 



 

1 comment:

  1. This card really is fabulous. I haven't ever tried that technique - it looks great so you have inspired me to give it a go! I love the bold snowflake too. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.