Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 9 January 2024

Pink Snowflakes

 


Good evening.
Now that Christmas is fast becoming a memory, I do have a Christmas card 
to show you. Although I love the traditional reds, greens, gold and silver for my 
festive season cards, I occasionally like to create a card or two in non-traditional
colours such as pinks, purples and even black and white.


This card was created using a favourite technique, and most Christmases I make
a couple of cards like this. I cover a piece of coloured cardstock with wide
double-sided tape, peel off the top side, place a die-cut greeting and assorted
die-cut snowflakes and stars on the very sticky surface (taking care not to leave
any fingerprints). I then replace the peeled off paper and 'massage' the die-cuts
firmly to ensure they are fully attached, then discard. Liberally sprinkle glitter
over the card top, then gently 'massage' the glitter before pouring excess back
into the container. 

Challenges I would like to enter:-
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Snowflakes (2nd entry)
Creations in Pink #65 - Anything Goes (mainly pink)
The Holly and The Ivy #154 - Anything Christmas Goes

It's about time this little bunny hops into bed, as she has a big day tomorrow...nothing exciting, just appointments involving several hours driving, so until next time, thank you for visiting.

Hugs, Jennifer.  x






1 comment:

  1. Love this Jennifer - it is so beautifully modern, pretty and sparkly!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.