I know I said in my last post that I would be back in a few days, but once again
life and health issues have intervened...grrrrrr, so I have had my 'head down
and tail up' in a frenzy to create all my Christmas cards. They are all now
finished and in the mail, so I may be able to show you some in
the next weeks leading up to Christmas.
I absolutely love the gorgeous papers in the Bella Carta paper pad I bought
earlier this year. The green DSP has a lattice design, and but because it is
very subtle, it is rather difficult to see.
Inside the card, with punched corners.
Paper - Carta Bella Home For Christmas 6 x 6 mega pad
Sentiment on front of card - Paper Rose Crisp Christmas sentiment sheets
Greeting inside card - Creative Expressions Christmas Sayings clear set CEC389
Dies - Cheery Lynn Poinsettia Strip B324; Dees Distinctively Ponderosa Pine Sprig; Build-A-Wreath (free with Australian Simply Cards magazine)
Punch - Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflake corner punch
Peel-off stickers are from my junk stash
I hope your Christmas preparations are 'on track', and you all keep safe in these uncertain times.
Until next time,
Jennifer. xx
Very pretty Christmas card Jennifer and lovely sentiment inside. Hope you are keeping well
ReplyDeletePauline xx