Good afternoon.
I'll bet the title of this post had you confused. I created this card greatly
influenced by a certain spy, very well known in a series of movies, but I
thought "there is really only one 00..., so 006.9 will have to suffice."😉
In my last post, I used this same new die-set, and as I mentioned I made quite
a few cards of very different styles. I have decided that for this, and my next
several posts, I will show you some of those cards to illustrate the
incredible versatility of the die-set.
I didn't put a sentiment on the card front, thinking that the
card could be used for a number of occasions. The stamped
greeting inside the card, likewise.
Challenges I would like to enter:-
Die Cut Divas - 'Anything Goes' (2nd entry)
NBUS #31 - 'Anything Goes' (2nd entry)
The Male Room #155 - 'Black and White' (hope the off-white card stock is okay)
Die Set - Stampin' Up Suit and Tie
Sentiment - Stampin' Up Peaceful Moments cling stamp set
Colouring - Promarker Almond (for neck)
Black heat-set gems are from my junk stash
Off-white pearlised texured cardstock, and black glitter card - from my scraps/offcuts box
That all for today...I am now off to the supermarket to do our weekly shopping. Does anyone else hate this task?
I will be back in a day or two with another card, so until then thank you for visiting.
Jennifer. xx
WOW! what a stunning masculine card, I think this deserves the 007 title ;D I'm off to see your other makes with this die. Thank you so much for joining us in our Black & White challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith DT
You did a very elegant Black & White masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
ReplyDeleteMaja, DT
Beautiful guy card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteBeautiful black & white project.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at The Male Room. I hope you will play along again.
Majda, DT