Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 19 December 2021

3 Trees

 


How's this for a scary thought...this time next week 
Christmas 2021 will just be a memory...my bad
for saying that, aren't I.😁

I am a self-confessed paper addict, and although I have enough DSP to
open my own store, I just could not resist the gorgeous Bella Carta pad
Home For Christmas. In addition to the 6" x 6" sheets there are 2 pages 
of co-ordinating cut-aparts, many with their own matting. These make
a lovely focal point for a relatively quick card, such as the one above.
The peel-off stickers (dots and borders) are negatives.

This is probably the shortest post I have ever written, but the card more or less "speaks" for itself.

Until next time, I thank you for visiting, and I hope all your preparations are coming together nicely.

Stay safe,
Jennifer.  xx





1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.