Well folks, here we are again with only 167 days until Christmas, and to
help you prepare your cards for the festive season we have a new
challenge for you at Winter Wonderland. Our theme this week is
'HAVE YOURSELF A BEARY CHRISTMAS'
Thank you to this week's wonderful sponsor......
For the past few years I have been saving pretty cards given to us by
friends, with a plan to recycle them. However, each Christmas the
collection expands, when I stash them away and forget about them.
When I saw the theme of our challenge for this week I remembered
that I had a large card with cute polar bears in the enormous collection.
Silly muggins me forgot to photograph the card before I chopped it up.
I cut the image down considerably, so as to showcase the bears, layered
the image on mauve pearlised cardstock (same as the base card), then
created a border of silvery clear border stickers that I have had in my
A closer look at the little cuties. I was not happy with how I joined the
border stickers at the corners, so I covered them with tiny negatives
from a Martha Stewart PATP punch.
Inside the card is very plain.
Image - Recycled Christmas card
Sentiment - Recycled Christmas card
Paper - Kaisercraft Christmas Spirit
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle; Impression Obsession Mini Snowflakes;
Punches - Martha Stewart PATP Aspen Snowflakes; Carl Snowflake
Glitter - Ranger Stickles Star Dust
Peel-off Border Sticker is from my junk stash
For a chance to win a lovely prize, and be inspired by my teamies gorgeous creations, pop over to Winter Wonderland for our 'Have a Beary Christmas' challenge.
Thank you for visiting, and until next time,
Hugs
Jennifer. x





This is such a great holiday card Jennifer! I love the image, so soft and sweet! Isn't it great to pull out older cards and have a trip down memory lane? You put yours to great use, I love the glittery snowflakes! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer, what a great way to recycle your Xmas cards! This looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lynsey x