It is some time since I last posted a card, but as I explained a few posts
ago, we have overseas visitors, and we have been quite busy in one way
or another.
Welcome to my newest followers, Julie and Donna. I hope you
enjoy your visits to my blog.
At Winter Wonderland, many of our Design Team are on holidays, so
our challenge will last 4 weeks instead of our usual 1 week. Our theme
for that period should provide you with lots of creative ideas because it is
'CHRISTMAS CAROLS OR SONGS'
Because of the lengthy break we have 4 wonderful sponsors, and they
are
This DT card is very similar to my last one, in that I have recycled a
lovely card sent to us last year. Other similarities are that it was a
large card which I cropped heavily, and I forgot to photograph
the original card before cutting it up.
To comply with our theme of 'Christmas Carol or Song', I could have
chosen 'Away In A Manger' for this image, but I decided to go with
'Joy To The World', (the Lord is come) because I had that greeting
on another recyclable card, and the background colour
matched the image perfectly.
A closer look at the beautiful, serene image. In the window in the
scene, there was a very tiny star, over which I have attached a
die-cut star, covered with Star Dust Stickles.
Image - recycled Christmas card
Sentiment - recycled Christmas card
Paper - Lili Of The Valley Frosty Christmas
Die - Memory Box Star Of Wonder
Clear/Gold border stickers are from my junk stash
There is a wonderful selection of cards by my teamies at Winter Wonderland, so why not pop over to our challenge blog, drool over their creations, then enter your own fabulous projects for a chance to win one of the great prizes.
Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs
Jennifer. x






Hi Jennifer,it's great to hear from you! I hope your visit is going well and you are trying to relax a little bit. Lovely card, your recycling idea is very clever. I should pull out some of my old cards and do the same thing. sending hugs :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, traditional card Jennifer. Great upcycling idea.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lesley
Gorgeous Jennifer love the traditional image.
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx
Hi Jennifer, beautiful card! Hope you have fun with your visitors!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lynsey x