Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 20 February 2024

Fiery Dragon/dinosaur

 

Hello to all out there in 'Blogland'.


Do you find that while some months are more relaxing as far as needing to
make birthday cards, several others have birthdays coming at an alarming 
rate? Those months for me are January, February, March and July.

This card was for a dear little boy we have known since he was born. I 
matted several images from a sheet of DSP by Art Stamps Australia. 
I die-cut the various stars from glitter foam, and the greeting is 
Stampin' Up.


A close-up look at the dragon/dinosaur. I think he is trying
to be scary, but I just think he is so cute.


Challenges I would like to enter :-
Crafty Animals #80 - Anything Goes
Critter Crazy #83 - Anything Goes (must feature a critter)
Do-A1(1) Creative #86 - Anything Goes + Optional Mystical or Vintage
Lets Craft and Create #204 - Anything Goes + optional Dots and/or Stripes

I must go and bring the washing off the line, so until next time thank you for visiting.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x










3 comments:

  1. What an adorable dragon/monster card. Love all the glitter effect. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN!! I LOVE the dinosaur and the fun way you used these on this card. I also like the sparkle and shine. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love this card, so fun! Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.