Good afternoon.
In the first few months of each year I need quite a few cards
for men and boys. However, because I have been unwell,
this year I have had to make fairly simple, quick cards.
For this card I used a topper from a collection of male toppers
I have had for ages, and had completely forgotten about.
This is the sentiment on the insert of my card.
Challenges I would like to Enter
My Time To Craft #503 - 'Birthday'
Topper - Craft Creations Ltd
Sentiments - Stampin' Up Hello, and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Squares; Stampin' Up Art Gallery
Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. xx
CAS just always works - great card! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to MTTC's birthday theme! We hope you return again for this theme or future themes offered every other Friday all year long. --Becca
ReplyDeleteJennifer, what a great masculine card! Probably, "quickly-assembled" cards are best for guys, because how many of them actually appreciate all the tiny details and efforts we put into our cards? (giggle) I like it. I'm sorry to hear that your health has been troublesome this year, and hope many better days are yours in the months to come. In the meantime, I am your 91st Google Follower and look forward to seeing more of your masterpieces!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}