Hello again. I hope you are all well and keeping safe.
My card has a rather vintage look, and all supplies I used to create it have been
in my junk stash for, in several cases, many years.
My greeting is from a sheet of mixed font Christmas greetings I bought at a
craft show in Sydney about 10 years ago. I also bought sheets of other
greetings (e.g. Happy Birthday), some in silver, some in gold.
A closer look at the lovely ornaments, cut from gold mirror card. The 2 large
ornaments are cut with dies I bought many years ago, and the small one
uses the ornament from a fab set of 10 Christmas dies that were free
with a craft magazine.
Challenges I would like to enter:-
Beccy's Place - 'Day 17-things beginning with 'O' '
Daisy Chain #47 - 'Christmas Is Coming'
Dies - Memory Box Snowflake Ornament: Spellbinders Lacey Circles; Free with Papercrafter Magazine Magical Christmas
Paper - Kaisercraft Turtle Dove
Greeting - Art Stamps Australia
Peel-off stickers (for 'hangers') are from my junk stash
Until next time thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. xx
Lovely card Jennifer. The ornaments look really elegant and vintage.
ReplyDeleteThe ornaments are so beautiful Jennifer, the gold looks fabulous against the lovely green card stock you chose. I also like the shiny, embossed images from the patterned paper... great combination.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy