Here we are again, the second Wednesday of the month. You know what that
means...it's time for another challenge at Words 2 Craft By.
In the U.S. (home of W2CB), National Super Hero Day is on April 28,
so to honour all non-caped heroes in our communities, our quote this month
is a fab one by Gerard Way...
"All the best heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary"
I can think of so many people about whom this quote could apply, not least
nurses, paramedics, doctors and 'fireies'.
I have had this digi image for several years, and thought it would be
perfect for this challenge.
Now wouldn't a home visit by this little guy cheer you up no end??
I just adore the look on Clyde's face.
Image - Bugaboo Digi Stamp Clyde Get Well
Colouring - Promarkers
Die - Spellbinders Classic Rectangle
Paper - DCWV Citrus (8" x 8" pad)
For a chance to win a great prize pop over to Words 2 Craft By, check out my teamies' creations, then enter your own interpretation of our current quote.
Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. xx
Jennifer, What a sweet image, and what a fabulous interpretation of this month's W2CB Challenge! So glad you're an I-Teamer!!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer, this card is just too stinking cute! Love that sweet little dragon image and the fun colors and patterned papers you used are perfect!
ReplyDelete