Today I have another Design Team card I have made for
Fat Cats Card Corner, using the Santa With Kangaroos die.
The card is quite similar in design to the card in my last post. Again I brayered
Distress Inks onto gloss cardstock, and multilayered the matts, with the top
one mounted on 3D tape. These colours truly typify Christmas in
Australia...it is usually stifling hot!!
A closer look at the cute die-cut.
Challenges I would like to enter
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'Use Hot or Warm Colours'
Crafty Friends #91 - 'Animals/Birds
Die - Paper Rose Santa's Sleigh With Kangaroos
Stamps - Stamp-it Australia Billabong Tree; 'Greetings...' Unnamed
Inks - Various Distress Inks; Memento
On this cold, windy and miserable day I will go and prepare some nice hot soup for lunch.
Until next time, thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x
I loved your card yesterday I have purchase it from Kaaren....and love this one..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Aussie Christmas card Jennifer, love the pretty colour combination and scene you created with the beautiful die-cut. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge, your card is perfect for our animals/birds theme
ReplyDeleteLove it, nice colours and lay-out. Good luck playing along at Crafty Friends Challenge! Hugs Ela DT
ReplyDeleteSweet card!!! Love that diecut!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper