Hello fellow crafters,
Just a short post tonight, to show you a card I made recently for no particular reason, except that I wanted to use this ever so cute Penny Black stamp. I bought it early last year, and to my shame, it has never seen ink.
As soon as I saw this pretty, 'springified' paper, I knew it would go so well with this image.
I coloured the image with Promarkers.
The inside of my card is decorated to match the front.
Challenges I would like to enter are:-
Joanna Sheen - 'Come Rain or Shine'
Penny Black Saturday - 'Spring into Spring'
Ready-Teddy-Go #20 - 'Mum's The Word'
Image - Penny Black Raining Daisies
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Jillibean
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles; Cheery Lynn Cuties 3; Couture Creations Baby Dove
Others - Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, and gold peel-off stickers, all from my junk stash
Until next time, thank you for visiting, and "Happy Crafting".
Hugs,
Jennifer. x




Gorgeous card Jennifer. The little bear is so sweet and I love the pretty papers.
ReplyDeleteLorraine x
Gorgeous spring card Jennifer - love how you ahve colorued that adorable image. Thanks for joining in this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
ReplyDeletepauline x
great stamp - beautifully coloured! I'm surprised you weren't itching to get it inked sooner :) Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
ReplyDeleteDebbie Dt
It's lovely Jennifer and that image is really cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute and pretty Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx