This is rather scary, exciting and hopefully fun...my first post in my first blog, but in time I guess I will become more confident at showing the crafting community some of my humble efforts, and working out how blogland operates. I have thought about setting up a blog for some time now, but my computer and I are not always on friendly terms...It seems to have a mind of its own at times.
The reason for "Other Junk" in my blog title is that each time I return home from a trip into town, which of course MUST include a visit to one or more craft/scrapbook stores, my darling husband just rolls his eyes, smiles, and says "more junk I presume". Also when my crafting friends visit for a day of laughing, chatting, chocolate and a bit of cardmaking, he greets them with "hello ladies...I see you have brought your junk with you". He has always been very supportive of my
The first card I have to show you is for my dear friend, Diane's, birthday. We have been friends for almost 50 years, hence the image of the 2 little girls.
This is my first serious attempt at colouring with Promarkers, which I LOVE. Sorry, I did not make note of which colours I used.
The large flower is from a stem of white silk flowers which I dismantled, coloured with a Promarker (? Apricot), then reassembled using pearl stamens. The smaller flowers are Ribtex and Green Tara.
Stamp - Penny Black 'Sharing A Moment' (very old-may be discontinued?)
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - First Edition 'Hideaway' (12x12 stack)
Sentiment - Computer generated - Brock Script
Dies - Spellbinder, Marianne
Punches - Martha Stewart
Other - Kaisercraft Pearls, Ranger Stickles 'Crystal', ribbon from my
This is just so sweet Jennifer, I'm sure your friend will love it too. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDelete