Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 13 April 2012

Thank You Grapes

Hello fellow crafters,

This is another card which is in our friends' cellar door at Camyr Allyn Wines (here)...see previous post.


It is a very simple card, with a minimum of embellishments. The cardstock looks as if it is pale blue, and bluish purple, but in reality the white is pure white, and the purple is a dark purple, co-incidentally called 'Grape'.
I stamped the image on 300gsm watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx ink, and coloured it with my Tombow aqua pens.










Inside card.










                                                                                      Back of card.




Stamp - Stamp-it 'Grapes' 1495E
Ink - Versafine
Colouring - Tombow aqua pens
Cardstock - Bazzill
Dies - Spellbinder, Cuttlebug
Embossing - Cuttlebug
Other - gold peel-off stickers from my junk stash

Just a short post tonight...my lovely man has just cooked dinner, so until next time, thank you looking.

Jennifer. x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.