Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Daisy Chain

Hello Fellow Crafters,
Today, here in Australia (and New Zealand) it is Anzac Day, when we honour the thousands of men and women who have fought bravely (and in far too many cases given their lives) in order to maintain the freedom and lifestyle that we all enjoy in this 'lucky country'.    Lest We Forget


My card for you today was a joy to create. I have used the darling little Penny Black 'Daisy Chain' bears.


The background is made using the Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder for the background. I have literally dozens of embossing folders, but I love this one for its versatility.

Close-up of the little bears


Side View


I have kept the decoration of the inside of the card fairly simple.


My contact detail sticker on back of card


I would like to enter this card into...

                      The Penny Black Saturday Challenge - 'No Patterned Paper'
                      Cute Card Thursday Challenge - 'Metallica'

Stamp - Penny Black 'Daisy Chain'
Cardstock - Bazzill
Colouring - Promarkers
Die - Spellbinder
Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Computer generated 'Brock Script'
Other - Flowers, charm, gems, Ranger 'Crystal' Stickles, from my junk stash


Thank you for looking...until next time...happy crafting.

Jennifer. x










5 comments:

  1. Awww Jennifer this is adorable! Love those little bears and the pretty background. So glad you could join us again on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card jennifer...those bears are just so sweet...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely adorable card, so so pretty!

    Happy crafting!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love adorable cute card, its so gorgeous too.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.