Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Wine and Roses

Hello fellow crafters,
Some good friends of ours have a beautiful boutique winery, Camyr Allyn Wines, not far from us, here in the Hunter Valley, Australia, and last week they offered to showcase some of my cards in Cellar Door...you can find the winery here.
I made a selection of cards, several of which I felt were suitable to go with a gift of wine. I will show you these over the next few days. This easel card could be for a wedding, engagement, or an anniversary.
Because of the extreme shine on the gold card and on the patterned paper, it was difficult to get a good photo.

Using a pointy tool, I applied tiny dots of Crystal Stickles on the bubbles in the glasses.

                                                                                                     




From above with card fully opened.




Back of card.








Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Kaisercraft 'Sweet Nothings' 6x6 stack
Gold Card - unknown
Cuttlebug embossing folders - 'Wedding' (set of 4 minis); Tiny Bubbles
Dies - Memory Box; Cuttlebug; Spellbinders; Marianne.
Sentiment - computer generated 'Brock Script'
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP 'Iron Gate'
Other - Flowers, Stamens, Stickles, from my junk stash.

Thanks for looking.....until tomorrow,
Jennifer. x







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.