Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Word Verification

Hello fellow crafters,

Being a newbie to the world of blogging, I did not know what word verification was until yesterday. I had seen reference to it in several sidebars of blogs I have been looking at in the past. However, now I have an account, and have ocassionally encountered it when leaving comments, I realised what is was, and upon checking my own settings found that mine was on. I have since turned it OFF, so I apologise to anyone who has wanted to leave a comment, but was deterred by W.V.

Just thought I would show you a piccie of our view from our letterbox. I never tire of this vista, even after 32 years. The misty mountains in the very far distance are part of the Barrington Tops, and most winters they are covered in snow. We are so blessed living here...1 1/2 hours to the snow, 1 hr. in different directions to beautiful beaches, lakes, and the famous Hunter Valley vineyards.

Until next time...happy crafting,
Jennifer. x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous view. Yes - WV is a bit annoying, most people turn it off but now and then you get a bit of spam - I just delete it.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one heck of a view hun, no wonder you never tire of it. It certainly beats the back end of next door's car! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jennifer that is one amazing view ... you don't get that sort of thing living in the city!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful view to see every day, looks like a great place to live. Di xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.