Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunglasses Required!

Hello fellow crafters,
I hope you have had, or are still having, a good weekend. I baby-sat today...the dearest little baby boy who is almost 6 months old, and in 2 weeks time has to undergo heart surgery in Sydney. I usually have him for a few hours each Saturday or Sunday.

To say the card I have for you tonight is bright, would be an understatement, but then I did warn you in the post title! I love this little kitty playing with the butterflies just out of his reach.


I am sorry about the shadows on the photos...I took them near a window, and the sun was glaringly bright,  and no matter what angle I tried I could not eliminate the shadows.

Inside the card

Side view

Last week I entered my first challenge, and it was so much fun, and far easier to do than I imagined, so I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

             Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge - 'Orange, Pink, Aqua' (looks blue in photo, but is aqua)
             Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - 'Inspired By A Film Title' (I have chosen Butterflies are Free,        a film from 1972, starring Goldie Hawn).
             Cute Card Thursday Challenge - 'Metallica'
             Paper Play Challenge - 'Animal Antics'
             Fussy and Fancy Challenge - 'Punches and Dies'
             Our Creative Corner - 'Butterflies'

Stamp - Penny Black from 'Critter Party", T for Transparent set
Colouring - Promarkers
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper and clear peel-off border sticker - Art Stamps Australia
Dies - Spellbinders, Cuttlebug
Punches - Martha Stewart, Carl
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Other - Flowers, stamens, butterfly charm, 'Crystal' stickles from my junk stash
                 
That's all for tonight, I am off to make a cup of Earl Grey tea and watch Waking the Dead.
Thanks for looking.....until tomorrow,
Jennifer. x








5 comments:

  1. Lovely Jennifer - this is so summery and cheerful ... fab colours. There are quite few more challenges you could enter this for you know ... don't know if you have found them yet :-) ... such as Cute Card Thursday (metallica); Paperplay (animal antics); Fussy & Fancy (punches & dies); our Creative Corner (butterflies); Ooh-La-La (bold & bright)... the list goes on!! Enter a few of these different challenges and you will soon be getting lots of blog visitors :-)
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous love the creation and presentation of your movie, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jennifer and loving the bright colours you've used too :-)

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and fancy for our punches and dies challenge - good luck!

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    This looks fab. I love your image & gorgeous papers. Lovely butterflies too. Great interpretation of the film title. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.