Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Autumn Grapes

Hello fellow crafters,
This is yet another card that I have left in cellar door at the beautiful Camyr Allyn Wines (here).


As you can see, I am still on the theme of grapes...this is a very old PSX stamp, and as it is a fairly small image, I chose to multi-layer it, using Spellbinder Classic Squares. I sponged the edges of the patterned paper with Adirondack ink. Although I own a collection of PATP punches by MS, you will have to get used to seeing this particular butterfly one, as it is my favourite, and as you have probably already realised, I use it on so many cards and layouts. The single butterflies are from the matching corner punch...I just trim them down with my tiniest scissors. Alternately, I trim off excess butterflies from the punched edge.


                                The inside is decorated to match the front of the card.

                                                                  Back of card.

Stamp - PSX
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Kaisercraft 'Chapter One', DCWV
Ink - Promarkers, Adirondack 'Ginger'
Dies - Spellbinder
Punches - Martha Stewart, Carl
Other - Flowers, Stamens, pin, beads, spacer from my junk stash

As boring as it sounds, I must go and morph into a domestic goddess...my favourite pastime NOT!  Yuk!!!
Until tomorrow...thanks for looking.

Jennifer. x










2 comments:

  1. Another stunner Miss Jennifer. Simply beautiful. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.