Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Beautiful Baby Girl

Hello fellow crafters,
Tonight (or perhaps I should say this morning), I would like to share a page I did for a scrapbook of our beautiful little granddaughter, who lives on the other side of the world in London. I am making the scrapbook, which will document her first year, as a keepsake for her Daddy and Mummy. Children grow up so fast, don't they, especially it seems when they are babies.



I included the lyrics of the song In My Daughter's Eyes...it has such a lovely melody and words.
Don't you just love those beautiful big eyes and eyelashes! I so wish I could give her a big cuddle right now.

Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - unknown
Dies - Little Claire; Marianne
Punches - Martha Stewart PATP; Carl
Embossing - Cuttlebug
Other - Lace; flowers, brads, pearls from my junk stash

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 'Til next time,

Jennifer.




1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.