Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Kittens and Butterflies


Hello everyone,
What more cute combination could you find than kittens and butterflies...
I love cats, as do so many other card-makers and scrapbookers, I have discovered. These little darlings could melt the hardest of hearts. A lovely young lady asked me to make a card for her Mum's birthday, and it had to have cats, butterflies, flowers, glitter and lots of pink. She loved it. 
I always decorate the inside of my cards to match the front.
It does not show up in the above photo, but all the butterflies on the vertical strip are heavily glittered with Stickles, the same as those on the front of the card.
Just by various minor ways, I usually "pretty up" the back of my cards where I place my contact details sticker.


Stamp - All Night Media 418G
Colouring of image - Promarkers
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Kaisercraft 'Tigerlilly' Collection
Punches - Martha Stewart PATP 'Monarch Butterflies'; Carl
Dies - Marianne LR0116; Spellbinders-Butterflies Circles S4-329, Labels ?One
Roses - Di's Scrapbook Shop; Lincraft
Other - Ranger Stickles 'Crystal'; Pearls and ribbon from my junk stash

I really loved making this card, and hope you have enjoyed looking at it.
I would like to thank Di from Di's Scrapbook Shop for her encouragement and great tips while setting up my blog.
After the glorious weather over the Easter long weekend, this sudden taste of winter is a bit of a shock, so I am going to snuggle under the doona with my latest espionage thriller and a mug of hot chocolate...As if I haven't had enough chocolate in the last 3 days!

Til next time,
Jennifer. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is utterly adorable!
    Beautiful card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kim,
      Thank you so very much for your kind comment. It means so much to me to have your encouragement so early in my blogging adventure, as I LOVE your beautiful cards.
      hugs,
      Jennifer.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Deke,

      Thank you for your compliment. I really appreciate it.
      Hugs,
      Jennifer. x

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.