Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

White On White Snowflakes


Good evening to all the wonderful, talented crafters out there in blogland. 
Also, I hope all the Mums in the UK had a lovely Mothers Day 
yesterday. Welcome to my newest followers, Vicky, Chana, 
Sarah, Kelly, Marianne and Asha. Thank you for joining 
up, and I hope you enjoy your visits to my blog. 

I have always loved white on white cards, so I have created a Christmas card
using that style. It is a very simple card and is very similar to one I made
recently (here). So far, I am managing to contribute to my little stock
of Christmas cards...I think I have made 7. I usually send out about
40, so with the way this year is racing away, I had better get a
'wriggle on', or I WILL be having my usual November panic!

The inside of my card is very simple.

Dies - Marianne Snowflake Trio, Spellbinders Labels One, Sullivans Scalloped Border
Embossing - Snowflakes (brand unknown)
Sentiment - free with a magazine several years ago
Stickles - Star Dust

Tonight, we will be 'eating light' because I won a contest at our local University Radio Station, and the prize was a fabulous lunch with 3 other winning couples, and 2 of the announcers. We had a wonderful time, and the meal was superb.

I must go and feed all our pets, and feed and rug our old horse, so until next time, I wish you all "happy crafting".

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x





6 comments:

  1. I love wow cards too, this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really striking Jennifer. Fabulous embossing and you can never beat a bit of twinkle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous wow card Jennifer - love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! As we all know what photos do to our cards, I have no doubt that the Real Life card twinkles and glitters like nighttime snow under the full moon... which is one of my favorite things about winter. =) ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wow card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is stylish jennifer - totally love it
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.