Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Blossoms, Buttons and Branch

Hello happy crafters...where are the days and weeks going? I find it hard to 
believe that it is yet again Thursday, and you all know what that means...
it is time for a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.  Our theme 
this week was chosen by the pink fairies, and it is

'BUTTON UP'

We would love to see what you can create, using buttons. Please remember that
you must use a stamped or digi image in order to qualify for the prize, which
is a stamp of the winner's choice from our lovely sponsor, who this week is



My card is Asian inspired, and fits into a DL size envelope. I have not
put any sentiment on it, as I haven't yet decided who I will give it to,
and for what occassion.

A closer look at the image, and the tiny flower-shaped buttons I placed over the
5 large stamped flowers on the branch.

Inside my card is almost the same as the card front. I have had that luxurious
paper hoarded for about 3 years, but unfortunately do not know the brand.

Challenges
ABC - ' I is for 'In A Line' ' (flowers, buttons, dies)
I Love Promarkers - 'Bounty of Buttons'
That Craft Place - 'Buttons'

Stamp - Black Cat Blossom Branch (it is about 15 years old)
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - unknown
Dies - Spellbinders  
Buttons from my junk stash

For a chance to win a lovely prize and to see the lovely creations by my talented teamies, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, and enter our 'Button Up' challenge.

"Happy Crafting",
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jennifer, what a great idea for buttons, it looks so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jennifer and a brilliant way to use buttons
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the image with the tiny flower shaped buttons added to it and a fabulous layout.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW........sweetie this really is so pretty.......I lurve this soooooooo much.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous bold colours and design, and those teeny button flowers are too cute!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely yet so simple, thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'I is for In a line' Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply stunning! So very, very clever too! It really caught my eye...even in the thumbnail size! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Jennifer - just so striking. Love the stamp and button blossom. Beautiful. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another very elegant card Jennifer - fab Asian paper, and the button blossom idea is quite inspired!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.