Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Red and White Snowflakes

Hello to you all out there in blogland. 

Don't laugh...but I have to confess that I have only recently discovered Pinterest, 
and therefore I cannot claim this design as my own...I have cased this card, but
silly me didn't make note of the designer, and I have spent ages trying to find 
that person, so I can give them their due credit. Could you please let me
know if it is you, or you know who it is.

I bought both these dies just before last Christmas, and only got to use each one
once, so when I saw, and fell in love with this design, I knew I had to case it. 
The original card had the bottom snowflake border with the same orientation
as the white one on the top, but I decided to invert it. It was so quick and
easy to make, yet I think is very pretty. In my mind, I can see it
made in many different colours and perhaps with a few 
small embellishments.

Inside my card has a large panel on which to write my personal message.
The border was created with a MS PATP punch.

Challenges 

Dies -  Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas; Joy! Crafts Ice Crystals Border
Punch -Martha Stewart PATP Aspen
Pale green gems from my junk stash

Tomorrow is a double celebration for my blog. It will be having its 2nd birthday, and I will have another card for you, making it the 200th post. So.....until tomorrow, "Happy Crafting".

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

7 comments:

  1. I have only just discovered the bounty at Pinterest too Jennifer so you are in good company!! I have both of these dies and admit I'm never quite sure what to do with them...now I know!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started Pinterest as I just don't have time for anything else and appears very addictive. This is lovely, I have that sentiment die and used it a lot, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun! This is stunning. I may be casing your cased card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, a fabulous way to use those dies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the latest Pinterest victim; it's true, it's very addictive but a huge source of inspiration for me so have fun!
    I love the bold card design and the dies are fabulous :-) Great for quick makes too I bet!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 171 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow jennifer I really love this - fairly simple but hugely effective. it really "pops"!! You are right it would look good in so many colour combos.
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.