Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Another Double Twisted Easel


Last week I showed you a double twisted easel card I had made for a friend
 2 years ago. It was my first attempt at a D.T.E. card, and although they are so
easy to make, I have not made another once since...that is until a few days
 ago. I have been very busy, and incredibly tired lately, so I made another 
D.T.E. card, CASING the same design. In some ways I felt
 as if I was lazy, but with time at a premium, and my mojo 'on 
another planet, I was able to produce this card very quickly.

I have always loved pink and brown together. I apologise for the poor lighting
quality of the photos, but they were taken in the very last rays of daylight.

A view of my card from above.

A closer look at the tiny hand-made flower. I used Stickles Platinum
on the edges of this (and the larger) flower, but instead of sparkling,
it loooks dull and even dirty in the photos.

Challenges
Ladybug Crafts Ink - 'Easel Card'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'Make An Easel Card'

Image - Kaisercraft Mini Flower
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - Kaisercraft Chanteuse
Sentiment - Computer generated
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares, Classic Scalloped Circles, Lacey Circles, Grand 12" Classic Lace Border; Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
Punch - Carl
Ribbon, gems, and peel-off stickers from my junk stash

Thank you for visiting, and until tomorrow "Happy Crafting".
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x



5 comments:

  1. This looks so impressive Jennifer and I absolutely love the pink and brown combo, a little vanilla and we have Neapolitan ice cream!! I have never made a double easel but think I may have to give it a go!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Love the twisted design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful double twist easel card Jennifer! I've only ever made one but will try another after seeing yours :-D I love your handmade flower with just a touch of sparkle. Thanks so much for joining in our Easel Card Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.