Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Classic White on White


Welcome to my newest follower, Tilly.

I hope you have all recovered from your Easter chocolate overload. John
and I have surprised ourselves at how restrained we were. The Easter 
Bunny just left each of us one lovely chocolate bunny with honeycomb 
mixed through it. We can't work out how he knew that we both 
love honeycomb with chocolate.

One of my friends celebrated her birthday during Easter, so now I can
show you the card I made for her. She likes elegant, classic styles.
For the card base I used plain white Bazzill, with the remaining cardstock being
white Bazzill bling. I should really use Bazzill Bling more often as I love the sheen
it imparts. About 3 years ago, as well as a 'few' other items, I bought quite a 
few sheets in various colours from a scrapbook store that had a 'closing-
down' sale with all stock reduced by 40%. My poor credit card was 
begging for mercy when I left the store that day.

I originally left the inside of the card very plain, but decided it needed
'something', so I put Stickles Star Dust around the edges of the
Labels One, but as soon as I had finished doing so, I 
wished I had left it plain. 

Challenges
Love To Create - 'Monochromatic With a Ribbon'
Seize The Birthday - 'White on White'
The Squirrel and the Fox #68 - 'Die Cut or Punch'

Embossing - Cuttlebug Jamara
Dies - Spellbinders Labels One, Labels Four, Fleur De Lis Borderabilities
Ribbon, pearls, and peel-off sticker from my junk stash

Thank you for visiting, and until next time I wish you all "happy crafting'.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x



10 comments:

  1. White on white always looks so classy Jennifer and this is no exception!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, a beautiful and elegant design. The Bazzill Bling paper gives such a lovely effect.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant hun, you are right about the BB, it is irresistable. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card, Thanks for joining our Monochrome & Ribbon challenge this week at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. It's so elegant with that sheen, the embossing and the fancy die cutting!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The sheen adds extra elegance. Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful white on white card! I love the little touch of gold! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Very elegant design!
    Thank you for joining our Monochromatic with a Ribbon Twist Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant Jennifer - love the sheen of the Bazzill bling, i think I might need to look out for some of that :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card .
    Thanks for joining our Die cut and punch challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox challenge.
    Hugs Tania (DT) xx
    http://manxmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.