Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 28 November 2013

Wedding Gazebo


I have another card to show you tonight, that I made about 2 months ago
for a wedding, and forgot to put it on my blog. The couple were in their late
thirties, and don't like anything too fussy, so I opted for a classic style card.

I only bought 1 A4 sheet of the gorgeous paper, at the Stamp Camp I attended in
September as it was quite expensive. However, I now wish I had bought more,
as it has such a luxurious look and feel to it. I also bought the gazebo and bird
dies at the camp, so this was the first time I used them.

The inside of my card matches the front.

I added some flourishes to the back of my card in order to "dress
up" my contact details label.

Dies - Spellbinders Floral Flourishes, Classic and Scalloped Circles, Spellbinders D-lites Gazebo; ?Joycraft Bird
Paper - Unknown 
Ribbon, peel-off stickers, and Mirror Board from my junk stash

That's all for tonight, so I will wish you "Happy Crafting", and until next time,

Hugs from, 
Jennifer. x

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant card, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, I love the dies you have used on this card it looks very elegant!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jennifer -v ery elgant card - love the gazebo die - very elegant!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.