Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Coffee Anyone???


How quickly Wednesdays come around...and you know what that means...
it is time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. 
Our theme this week is nice and easy

'LOTS OF LAYERS'

We are lucky to have 3 sponsors this week, and they are all generous regulars:-



I was asked to use a Bugaboo digi image, so I chose JJ Coffee To Go.
For something different, my card is a 'tent-fold'.
Don't you just love the sentiment that comes with the image.

Coloured, as usual, with my Promarkers. This size coffee would still not
be large enough for a lady I used to work with...she rarely ate anything,
preferring to drink endless mugs of coffee. It probably comes as no surprise 
that she was thinner than the lady above, and......let's just say......
hyperactive, and as 'jumpy' as a kitten in a Doberman kennel!

Inside my card, decorated to match the front.

Challenges I would like to enter :-
Dream Valley #69 - 'Humour'
Joanna Sheen - 'Food For Thought'
Digi Makeover #113 - 'Lots of Layers'
Quirky Crafts #22 - 'Make Us Laugh'
Clear It Out -'Smores/ stash-brown and white'
(flowers,brads,DP - years+++)
Corrosive #186 - 'Tic Tac Toe'
(flowers,sentiment,layers/DP,image,sentiment)
Hobbycutz #23 - 'Inspired By A Song or Music'
Ooh La La Creations #142 - 'Food and/or Drink'
(One more Cup of Coffee-Bob Dylan; Coffee Club-Spandau Ballet)
Our Daily Bread Designs #177 - 'Inspired By A Song or Music'
(One More Cup of Coffee-Bob Dylan; Coffee Club-Spandau Ballet)

Image - Bugaboo
Colouring - Promarkers
Papers - Grace Taylor Vintage Collection
Dies - Spellbinders
Ink for sponging - Versacube
Flowers, Gems and brad from my junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty, and enter 
our 'Lots of Layers' challenge.

I will be back tomorrow with another card, so until then "Happy Crafting"
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer - really fab card! I love the image but it's the sentiment that's still got me chuckling!!!!!!!!
    I was once Courier for a Coach Driver who said about every 15 minutes "Is the boiler still on?" meaning "Can you get me another coffee?"!!!!! He'd have taken his coffee intravenously given half a chance!!!!
    Thanks for making me smile this morning - Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Jennifer. the image looks great and I love the sentiment - made me giggle!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic little creation. Love your coloring and color choices. And you even did the inside. nice. Thanks for using lots of layers and joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and sentiment!! It makes you smile!! Your coloring is beautiful as are your colors and design. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely
    Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant Jennifer. Had a good giggle! Love the coffee like colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Ooh La La Challenge. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well your sentiment made my morning!! Love your card, Bugaboo has great images. thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the S'more challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my, Jennifer, what a fun card indeed! You made me smile, because I'm 60+ myself and listened to Bob Dylan years ago!! What a delight! Thanks for joining us this week for the ODBD challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card, the sentiment is especially wonderful! I am sure we all have those days when this type of coffee would come in very handy! I don't think I could manage such a large cup though ;) Thank you for linking up with us this fortnight @ Ooh La La :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card, fabulous sentiment
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love the sentiment! So fun! Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT card . . . and GREAT sentiment!!! It is such a FUN card!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Clear It Out challenge! Hope to see you join us again sometime soon! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, fabulous card hun - and yes, that's me today to a tee! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous humorous card. Love it. Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon.



    Nellies Handmade Cards





    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved your card so much, I just bought this image!!! Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.