Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Christmas Wreath


I love wreaths at Christmas time, no matter what they are made of. I have 
often made them for our front door, out of the winter prunings from old 
vines, then  have decorated them fairly traditionally. 

I have made several cards featuring punched or die-cut leaves or ferns. For this one 
I embossed a panel with my favourite snowflake die to which I added Stickles to the 
centres. The wreath is made from a Cheery Lynn die, Wreath Strip, with red gems 
to represent berries. Satin ribbon, a bow, and a peel-off sticker completes my card.

A closer look at the wreath. The cardstock I use is pure white, so I don't know
why it always looks blue in my photos.


Inside my card has a large panel on which to write a personal message.

This must be the shortest post I have ever written. I need to go to bed, as last
night I had 2 hours sleep...poor John had an upset tummy, and almost wore holes
in our carpet along the hall to the bathroom. He slept until midday, and has been
fine since he woke up.

Hugs, 
Jennifer. x

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jennifer. Your christmas wreath looks fabulous,
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so delicate and pretty jennifer - love the dainty leaves on the wreath. Sorry I haven't visited .... never sat down once in the evening last week, don't know where the time is going to!! Glad youa re well enough to craft again .. sorry john hasn't been well and glad he is better after ag ood sleep.
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.