Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Elvira


Here we are, another week closer to a visit by the big fella in the red suit.
Q. Why is Christmas Day like any day in the office?
A. Because you do all the work, and the big guy in the suit gets all the credit!!
Ha Ha, got you with that one!

Enough of my frivolity...I hope you all had a great weekend, no matter what 
corner of the world you craft in. Also, I would like to welcome my newest 
followers, Jackie, and Vicky, who is a 'newbie' to blogland. 
I hope you both enjoy your visits.

It's Wednesday, therefore it's time for another challenge at 
Penny's Paper Crafty, where our theme this time is
'FRAME A FEMALE'
You can use any method to create a frame, be it masking, a die-cut, 
embellishments, etc, but it must be an obvious frame.

Thank you to our 2 generous sponsors this week, who are
and

I was asked to use a Sassy Studio Designs digi image, Elvira, and 
Oriental Frame, a digi frame by Delicious Doodles.
I decided to create a fairly CAS card, and thought the shapes of the
image and frame dictated a DL sized card.

I coloured Elvira and Oriental Frame with 
my Promarkers.

Inside my card is fairly simple with plenty of space for a handwritten
message. I bought this lovely lattice style ribbon at a $2 shop last week.

Challenge
Crafty Cardmakers #105 - 'Clean and Simple'

Images - Sassy Studio Designs digi Elvira; Delicious Doodles digi Oriental Frame
Colouring - Promarkers
Dies - Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Long Rectangles; Cheery Lynn Celebrate
Lattice ribbon from from junk stash

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Frame A Female' challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting.
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in my CAS challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.