Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 26 December 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

What a pathetic effort...Boxng Day has less than an hour left, and here I am
still showing you Christmas cards!


These two cards are almost the same, but I still made slight differences, so
as to adhere to my personal policy of not creating two cards the same.
One card was for the wonderful volunteers in the workshop at
 the Fort, and the other was for a dear friend in England.

I used one of the techniques I demonstrated at a craft fair in September...
that of applying a peel-off outline sticker to double-sided adhesive 
paper, covering the image and surrounding area with ultra-fine
glitter, then colouring the glitter with alcohol markers. It is a
very quick and effective technique, but the incredible 
sparkle just does not show in the photos.

Inside the cards was identical.
Challenges
I Love Promarkers #250 - 'Anything Goes'
Milk Coffee - 'Make It Sparkle'

Images - Peel-off stickers Elizabeth Craft Christmas Trees
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Cre8ive
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles; Sullivans Stars
Peel-off border stickers are from my junk stash

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas, and didn't overdo the feasting, as John and I did. We had a very quiet day with just the 2 of us at home all day. 

Tomorrow, I will return when I will create my last post with Christmas cards...I promise! I really must get into non-Christmas card-making, as I have lots of birthdays in January, and also a new baby card to make as well.

Thank you for visiting,
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.