Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 27 December 2014

6 Card Order


I PROMISE, THERE WILL BE NO MORE POINSETTIA CARDS...
(for this year, anyway!).

About 3 weeks ago, I gave out one of my Christmas cards to each of the 
various departments at the Fort (each card very different from the rest).
The card I gave to the President, Committee, and Admin. staff is here.

A few afternoons later, one of the Admin staff rang me at home, to tell me 
how much they all loved my card. She said the President loved it so 
much, he was wondering if I could make 6 the same, and possibly 
have them ready in 2 1/2 days! "Crikeys", I thought in a panic,
but calmly said "yes, of course". A couple of very late
nights later, all 6 were finished and boxed.

I'm sorry the photo is rather blurred...I took the photos in a 'mad hurry', 
and realised after I had delivered the cards, that I had my camera on
the wrong setting.

Dies - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Tattered Poinsettia; Impression Obssession Pine Branches; Cheery Lynn Wreath Strip, Merry Christmas set
Punch - Martha Stewart Branch
Embossing - Tim Holtz (Sizzix) Texture Fades Textured Poinsettia Pattern Set
Ink For Sponging - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Bead Sprays and Cluster made by me from beads in junk stash

We have had several lots of lovely visitors today, and I am exhausted. As I have to be up very early for duty at the Fort all day tomorrow, and have the long drive there and home, I had better have a quick shower and try to get some sleep.

Until next time, 
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jennifer, these are absolutely gorgeous ... So elegant. Hope you had a lovely Christmas
    PAuline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.