Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 8 December 2014

Presents For You

Wow, we really are in 'countdown mode' aren't we...so much to do
and so little time...18 days til the 'big day'! Thank goodness I 
finished my cards a while back, and have posted them all.

Because I had to post so many of my cards, I made quite a few of them
DL sized, so as to reduce the cost of postage. This is one of those.

A closer look at the cute little bear pretending that he is Santa,
delivering his presents.

I designed the inside of my card to match the front.

Image - Sharon Armstrong's Free digi Stamps (2011 Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine)
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Hobby Fun Co
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles and Ovals
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Aspen Snowflakes
Embossing - Unknown brand folder
Stickles - Star Dust

Challenges
Brown Sugar #123 - 'Winter'
Craft Your Passion #242 - 'Christmas Presents'
Di's Digi Designs - 'Christmas'
Fan-tastic Tuesday #64 - 'Let's See Some Embossing'
Robyn's Fetish #241 - 'Christmas Cards'
Through The Purple Haze #71 - 'Use A Sentiment'

Thank you for visiting, and until next time..."happy crafting".
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x




6 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Thanks for shearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous bear!! Thanks for reminding me about DL cards too, I have a ton of them somewhere!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another absolute cutie hun, gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! thanks for joining us at TTPH
    Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...that's cute; that image is adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us TTPH Challenge. Hope you'll join us after our short break.
    XOXO Dangina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.