Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Favourite 5 Christmas Cards

Lovely Debby is once again hosting her annual 'My Favourite Christmas Cards' 
challenge, so I thought I might join in.

It really is difficult to choose my favourite 5 cards, as all my cards have elements
that I love, but also elements that I would change in a flash, given the chance.
Here they are, in no particular order. If you want details of each card,
click on their titles.












Oops, I just realised that I have put up 6 cards, not 5! Hope that is okay, as
I don't know which one of the 6 I would eliminate. I also see that 3 of
the 6 cards feature my much-loved, embossed poinsettias.

Must go and attend to my 'patient'. John is feeling much better today, and is able
eat without any adverse effects. Thank you so much to those of you who left
'well-wishes'. He of course is very restricted with his activities because of 
the plaster cast, so naturally he is getting frustrated with it...what will
he be like after 6 weeks of wearing it!!!!

Challenge
Debby 4000 - 'My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014'

Thank you for visiting,
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


5 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabukous selection. Love the poinsettia cards and of course the sweet LOTV images too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection.
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if you noticed, but the other 3 all feature LOTV images. =). All 6 are beautiful, including the poinsettia overload. ;) Have a wonderful new year holiday and I send best wishes for patience and endurance to get you through the next 6 weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.