Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 21 December 2013

".........not even a mouse"


Only four more sleeps to go!

 I hope you are all just about organised. It is difficult to get into the Christmas spirit when
 the temperature yesterday and today reached 41degrees C!! I have never enjoyed 
summer...I much prefer the winter.

I made this card for a dear friend I have known for 25 years, who lives in England,
 using one of the first Christmas stamps I ever bought. I doubt if it is still available.

Isn't he the cutest little mouse. I coloured him with Promarkers.

Inside my card matches the front.

Image - Stamp-it Australia Merry Chrismouse
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Art Stamps Australia
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles, Classic and Scalloped Circles; Marianne Snowflakes; Elizabeth Craft Designs Season's Greetings; Martha Stewart PATP Snowflakes (negatives)

Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

2 comments:

  1. 41?!! Be lucky if it is even 4 here! It's windy and wet and blergh. Mind you, I would rather have that than being roasted. What a gorgeous little mouse hun, he is just adorable and your card is perfect. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such a cute card and the matching inside is gorgeous :-) As Squirrel says, it's pretty wet in the UK right now but not sure I would swap it for 41 degree heat - I think I would melt!
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.