Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Holly and Roses

My goodness, one week from today Christmas Day will be just a happy memory.

We have our last challenge before Christmas at Crafty Little Fairies, and we have
combined both the Pink and Blue Fairy teams, with our challenge theme being
'ANYTHING GOES'
There you are, a lovely easy challenge to finish off a wonderful year of crafting.
This challenge will run for two weeks, closing on New Years Day.

We have 2 lovely generous sponsors for this challenge, and they are

and



I usually always colour my images with Promarkers, but when I saw a pack of gorgeous
mini Christmas cards in a card shop, I saw their potential as 'toppers'. They are designed
 by Lucy Cromwell. I used my Fiskars Snowflakes Texture plate to emboss a background.

A close-up look at the pretty artwork, and the ribbon roses.

Inside my card is very simple, with the lovely Joy Craft
corner die as the only embellishment.

Image - Lucy Cromwell Christmas card 'topper'
Dies - Joy Craft corner die; Cheery Lynn Holly Strip, Wreath Strip
Embossing - Fiskars Texture Plate Snowflakes
Roses and pearl from my junk stash

For a chance to win a lovely prize, why not visit us at Crafty Little Fairies, and enter our 'Anything Goes' challenge. We will be back on January 2, 2014 with a new challenge to start the year off.

Thank you for your visit,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the image, fabulous embossing and beautiful ribbon roses.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the image. Have a super Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.