Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

'Thank You' Card Set

Recently it was my Doctor's birthday, and as I have had lots of visits to her
this year, and she is always so reassuring, gentle and thorough, I made her
a set of 6 cards as a way of saying "thank you" to her.

The cards are C6 size, and I sponged panels of cardstock with Distress
inks, then embossed the panels with my Cuttlebug. I then cut the flowers
using the 2 smallest dies in the Spellbinders Rose Creation die set. I 
sponged the edges of the petals with DI, then added a matching brad.
Peel-off greeting stickers completed my cards.

The distress ink colours are Milled Lavender, Dried Marigold,
and Tumbled Glass. I think the lovely embossing folder is 
called Trellis.

That's all for tonight. I will be back tomorrow night with a new card and challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty.
Until then, thank you for visiting,
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jennifer. I love the colours and embossing. Such a thoughtful gift, I'm sure she'll love them.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jennifer and a beautiful gift idea too. Love the delicate colours and the CAS layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.