Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 5 December 2013

More Candy Canes!

As promised, here is my 2nd card for tonight to let you know about the new challenge
at Crafty Little Fairies, hosted this week by the Pink Fairies. The theme this week is
'CANDY STRIPES'
Thank you to our lovely sponsor, who this week is


I decided to create an easel card for a change, and used this adorable mouse
as the focal point in my little scene on the ski slopes. I found this little cutie on
a freebie site, called Raising Our Kids...there are some 
truly amazing digi images there.

As usual I coloured my image with Promarkers.

A side-on view. The 'snow-drifts' are just torn pieces of card stock,
edged with Stickles. I also put Stickles on the die-cut and punched
trees, the punched snowflakes, and to represent falling snow.
The easel card fully opened.

Challenges
Cutie Pie #58 - 'Cute Scenes and Backgrounds'
Digi Makeover #117 - 'Snow Fun'
I love Promarkers #197 - 'For A Child'
Inky Impressions #137 - 'Winter or Snow'
Whoopsi Daisy - 'Christmas Using traditional Colours'

Until next time, happy crafting, and thank you for visiting,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel card, Jennifer, and a great scene. Love that candy cane skiing mouse and you have coloured him so beautifully. Hope he makes it down that hill!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say hun, both cards are absolutely fabulous, so different but on the same theme, which is brilliant. You are clever. Love them both, thank you so much. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Jennifer. The image looks fab and I love the easel design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, awww now that is just totally adorable!

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card Jennifer ,love the cute mouse and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love easel cards - they are so fun. Your is beautifully done with all the little details you have added. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and such a fun image! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous.....Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.