Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 23 December 2013

Don't Want To be Late!

Wow, two posts in one evening...that must be a first for me.
This one will be brief.

I used this darling little image for several of my cards last year, but couldn't resist
using it again. You will probably see it next year too, as I love it so much.

The reason the first three photos are darker than the last one, is that I had  
a visitor while I was photographing my card, and the daylight had changed
dramatically while she was here (I had photographed the mittens below, first).

The large area inside my card, on which I wrote a personal message.
Unbelievably, the matting cardstock above is from the same sheet of
bright red cardstock as the mittens below.

Inside my card on the left-hand side. I should have adhered a thicker layer
of Flower Soft to the cuffs.

Image - Penny Black Gifts Sedan
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Kaisercraft
Sentiment - Lili Of The Valley
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, Memory Box Mittens
Punch - Martha Stewart Corner Punch Snowflakes
Flower Soft - White 

It is 11.30pm, and still extremely hot, so I am off to have a cold shower, and hopefully get some sleep, as I have a 'full' day tomorrow in the awful heat.

Until tomorrow night...
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer. I love the cute image and fab colours.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.