Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Gatefold Card

My goodness, it's now only 20 days until Christmas, and I still have so many cards
to make.

It is also hard to believe, but it is once again Wednesday, and so that means it is time 
for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, where our theme this week is
'BINGO'
You all know how this works...you may choose any line, be it vertical, horizontal 
or diagonal, but you must use the 3 items in that line.

Thank you to our 2 sponsors for this week. They are both regular sponsors.
and

I was asked to create a card with a digi stamp by Bugaboo, Greetings Couple, 
and I chose the 3rd vertical line on the bingo chart...ribbon,
die-cut, card candi. The sentiment is included with the image.
For a bit of a change, I made a gatefold card, and the DP is Basic Grey
Hopscotch.

As usual I coloured the image with Promarkers.

Inside my card there is plenty of room to write a personal message. 
All the dies I used are various Spellbinders.

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'BINGO' challenge.

I am off to bed soon, as I need to gather my strength for a few rather hectic days. Tomorrow is one of my regularly rostered days at Fort Scratchley (I am a volunteer guide there 2-3 days each week), then on Friday evening I have a stall at a mini craft fair that a friend is hosting in her garden. On Saturday night, John and I are donating our music for the Christmas party at the Fort for all the volunteers, then I am rostered to do guide duty all day Sunday. Methinks Monday is going to see one very tired little bunny, don't you think?

Tomorrow night, I will be back with 2 Christmas cards, so until then.......
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.