Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, 28 December 2013

Carolling Bunnies

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and received lots of crafty
goodies to add to your stash.

I was tidying up my folders in my computer after the mad frenzy to finish
my Christmas cards, when I found the image of this card that I had
 forgotten to post on my blog. 
I adore this cute image, so although Christmas is 'done and dusted' for another year,
I couldn't file these piccies away, unseen.

Aren't these little guys the cutest. They really appear to be putting their little
hearts into their carolling 100%. I used Promarkers to colour them.

Inside my card matches the front.

Challenges
Animal Friends #9 - 'Anything Goes' (must have animal)
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Tartan or Check'
Creative Belli #185 - 'Christmas'
Digi Haven - 'Red and Green'
Passion For Promarkers #228 - 'Include A Sentiment'
Rhedd and Rosie #22 - 'Let It Snow'
Songbird #30 - 'Merry Christmas Everybody'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'Christmas'

Image - Eureka Stamps digi Carolling Bunnies
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Computer Generated, Balsam font
Paper - Unknown (have had it for ages)
Dies - Spellbinders; Cheery Lynn; Memory Box
Punch - Negatives from Martha Stewart PATP Snowflakes
Liquid Pearls

I guess we are on the countdown now for New Year's Eve celebrations. John and I will spend the evening at Fort Scratchley, where I am a guide. The Fort sits atop a headland at the entrance to Newcastle (Australia) Harbour, and the huge fireworks display is in the park directly below, so we have probably the best view possible.

Thank you for visiting, 
Hugs, 
Jennifer. x


14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love the papers.
    I hope you enjoy the New Year Celebrations and I wish you all the very best for 2014.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and fabulous shading on image. Thanks for taking time to check out my blog. I got link sorted, thank you.
    Your New Year celebrations sound fantastic. It will no doubt be heavy rain and high winds in Scotland, so will be tucked up in a warm house.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you shared this cute card - these bunnies are too cute to hide away! The music notes make a lovely embellishment :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine ganz tolle Karte! Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's sweet, thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun and a Happy New Year, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cute bunnies certainly look as if they are putting their hearts into their singing! Enjoy your New Year celebrations. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eine großartiges Werk hast Du da gewerkelt
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine TN bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card, lovely image as you say. Thanks for playing with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute card Jennifer, Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this challenge and happy new year! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cute carolling bunnies!
    Thanks for joining us at the Songbird Challenge.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jennifer,
    This is adorable. I love the cute image & the die is perfect. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.