Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Sewing Mouse

This post will be rather brief tonight as for some unknown reason I fainted this afternoon, so am feeling a tad washed out. The last time that happened to me was about 20 years ago when I had Glandular Fever (but didn't know I had it at that stage). 

It is once again time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, and our theme for you this time is that you have to choose 
3 EMBELLISHMENTS FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST - 
ribbon, lace, eyelets, brads, card candi, charms, flowers, 
feathers, buttons, gems or pearls.

Wow, that gives you plenty of scope, doesn't it.

We have 2 lovely sponsors this week, and they are:-
and

I was asked to use a QKR image, so I chose Digi 18210 Sewing Mouse. I always
love using QKR images, they are so quirkily (is that a word?) cute.
The cotton reels on the paper are aqua, tan, brown, and cream, so I went 
with those colours for my colouring of the image, and my embellishments.
The 3 embellies I chose are flowers, card candi and ribbon.

A closer look at our cute little seamstress.

Inside my card.

Challenges:-
Crafter's Cafe - 'Embossing (wet or dry)'
An Oldie But A Goodie - 'Embossing' (Spellbinders die & Emb. folder 
about 5 years old).

Image - QKR digi 18210 Sewing Mouse
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Kaisercraft Needle and Thread
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Kimmy Luvs
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals
Punches - Martha Stewart Hearts ATPP; Fiskars 1/8" hole: Marianne Scissors
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon and Flowers from my junk stash

It's just after 9pm, but I will have to jump into bed. I don't think it will take me long to nod off tonight.

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 3 Embellishments (from the list) challenge.

Thank you for visiting - I will be back tomorrow night.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer. The image and design look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "quirkily cute" card Jennifer. Hope you're soon feeling better. Take care.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jennifer - 'quirkily cute' is an excellent description. Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "quirkily cute" card! Take care of yourself. xx
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.