Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Ballerina Kitten

Hello my fellow crafters,

Here we are about to enter the second week of August, and we have a new challenge for you at Penny's Paper Crafty, where our theme this week is -
'DRY EMBOSSING'
Thank you to our 2 generous sponsors
Digi Darla


This little cutie is Digi Darla's Ballerina Kitten. 
 
A close-up look at our little dancer. Couldn't you fall in love with that face.
Inside my card matches the front. This is the first time I have used my Ballerina die,
even though I bought her about 12 months ago. That lovely embossed paper is very
lightweight, and came in a pack of 25 A4 sheets. I bought it many years ago, so do 
not know what brand it is.

Challenges
Kaboodle Doodles #183 - 'Anything With Scallops'
Top Tip Tuesday #107 - 'Embossing'
Hobbycutz #12 - 'Card For A Child'

Image - Digi Darla's Ballerina Kitten
Colouring - Promarkers
Sentiment - Freebie by Nettys Cards (Thank you, Annette)
Embossing Folder - Craft Concept Cottage Floral
Dies - Marianne Ballerina 2; Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals, Classic and Scalloped Squares
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards

For a chance to win great prizes, why not visit Penny's Paper Crafty and enter our 'Dry Embossing' challenge.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x


10 comments:

  1. I love your card Jennifer, the kitten is so cute, and thank you so much for the credit you gave for my freebie sentiment. I loved seeing it on your wonderful card.
    Have a lovely week
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet Jennifer :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jennifer especially as your heart probably isn't in it at the moment, praying for a miracle and thinking of you
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and such a sweet little ballerina kitty!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Jennifer this is so cute. You have colored this so nicely. I love your card. The embossing is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet image! I love the embossed areas on this wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is too sweet. Love the pink design and the kitten ballerina. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.