Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Happy Little Bunny

Because it is Wednesday, that means we have a new challenge for you at Penny's Paper Crafty.
The theme for this week is :-
'LACE AND/OR RIBBON'
We are lucky this week to have 3 lovely sponsors :-


I was asked to choose any image from Stamp Art Designs by the wonderfully talented Kathryne, so after much deliberation (Kathryne has so many lovely images), I chose this cute digi stamp,  Happy Little Bunny
As usual, I coloured my image with Promarkers. Her tail has Diamond Flower Soft
to make it look fluffy. I think I should have used a smaller pearl on her collar.
I don't think that I am the only cardmaker who loves the Spellbinders Floral Oval die...
I see it on so many other crafters' cards. Can you blame us...it is so pretty. The 
gorgeous paper, First Edition, is heavily glittered, as are all the butterfly die-cuts.
A closer look at the greeting, and embellishments.
The inside of my card is decorated to match the front. That exquisite butterfly
die-cut was a gift last week from my wonderful and very talented English blogging 
friend, Pauline. Isn't it beautiful! It doesn't show up in the photo, but I 'smothered'
it in Star Dust Stickles. I think you will be seeing a lot of this butterfly...BIG
THANKS again, Pauline.

Challenges
Stamp and Create - 'Glitter'
LEJ Designs #66 - 'Furry Friends'
Crafty Sentiments - 'Dies and Punches'
Whimsical Designs - 'Bingo' (die-cut,stickles,ribbon)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'Bingo' (ribbon,sparkle,charms)

Image - Stampart Designs by Kathryne Happy Little Bunny
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - First Edition Spring Drop
Dies - Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Classic and Scalloped Ovals; Cheery Lynn Butterflies; Martha Stewart Butterfly; Joy Crafts Floral Flourishes Butterfly
Greeting - Wild Rose Studio Cute Greetings
Ribbon, Charm, Pearls, Gems, Stickles, Flowersoft - all from my junk stash

For a chance to win one of the great prizes at Penny's Paper Crafty 'Lace and/or Ribbon challenge', why don't you enter your creation.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Jennifer! Your colours are so soft and pretty. The dies are gorgeous. The inside is lovely too. I love what you've done with the little bunny. The extra butterflies are so cute. Very sweet, Jennifer! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and cute little image. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow i love this its so pretty. Thanks for joining over at LEJ Designs challenge LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Jennifer - love the cute bunny and girly colours ... I have used that gorgeous sparkly paper before now and it is fab!! Also glad to see the butterfly in flight - woo hoo it does look fab doesn't it - so glad you liked it, I think I'm hooked on Joy Crafts dies!! ;-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! love that rabbit! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Cute! Thanks so much for joining in at Whimsical Wednesdays - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.