Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Pretty Bouquet

Wow...it's the 1st August already. Happy birthday to all the horses, and here in Australia it is National Wattle Day.

It is time for my second DT card as one of Lili's Little Fairies. Our challenge theme this time gives you heaps of opportunities to ink up so many of the gorgeous Lili Of The Valley stamps.....
'HERE COME THE GIRLS'
Our lovely sponsor this week is

I have used one of my new LOTV stamps, Pretty Bouquet. Isn't she sweet!
I have had this gorgeous paper for ages, and have procrastinated about using it (you all know I am a paper addict/hoarder don't you). However, this cute image justified me cutting into it. As soon as I saw this little cute-pie, I thought "mmmm...she's a soft pink and blue girl". I have also been hoarding that luxurious lace for what seems like forever.
She was a joy to colour, using my Promarkers as usual. I used the largest die in the Spellbinders Labels Four set to cut the pink mat under the image, and cut out the image itself by lightly tracing around the inside of the die then cutting it out by hand. This gives a very narrow mat. I then glittered everything in sight.
The pin just had a crystal head, and I added the beads myself. The little 
sentiment tags are LOTV.
A closer look at the lovely flowers which I 'smothered' with Stickles.
Inside the card.

Challenges:-
An Oldie But A Goodie - ' Best Dressed' (paper & lace=several years old)
Songbird #25 - 'Favourite Things' (flowers, die-cuts, butterflies, DP, pink)
Totally Papercrafts #177 - 'Use Real Lace, Not Punched'
Passion for Promarkers #209 - 'Summertime Blues'
Sentimental Sundays #165 - 'Anything With Wings'
Papercrafting Journey - 'Punches and/or Die Cuts
Challenges 4 Everybody #25 - 'Anything Goes'
Cute Card Thursday #280 - 'Anything Goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity #134 - 'Anything Goes'
Addicted To Stamps - 'Lots Of Layers'
Whoopsi Daisy - ' Things With Wings'
Card Mania #26 - Summer Blooms'
That Craft Place - 'It's A Girl Thing'
Stamp With Fun #217 - 'Celebrate'

Image - LOTV Pretty Bouquet
Colouring - Promarkers
Ink - Versacube Sage
Paper - Bella Crimp
Sentiments - LOTV Set 24 Sentiment Tags
Dies - Spellbinders Labels Four; Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip, Butterflies; Marianne
Punches - EK Success Scalloped Corner

Why not pop over to Lili's Little Fairies to see the beautiful cards by my teamies, and enter our 'Here Come The Girls' challenge for a chance to win a lovely prize.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time, "happy crafting".

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

16 comments:

  1. Oh Fab card Jennifer. Love the image, colouring and layout - just gorgeous.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this little cutie definitely deserves those pretty pastel colours, gorgeous flowers and lace and oodles of glitter - just perfect :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Jennifer! Great colouring of that cute LOTV image, pretty pastel tones and gorgeous embellishments! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jennifer with such an adorable image.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPC this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the colour combo and all of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card! Lovely colours and design. Thanks for joining us at
    Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great card - I like it so much - the motiv is so cute :) - Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love those sparkles and that image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey Challenge.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Jennifer. Love the image and the DP is gorgeous. Congrats on joining the 'Fairies'.
    Thanks for joining in with the PFP challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Songbird Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, what a super card, I love the little hatpin (bit of a hatpin addict myself). Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaawww just soooooo gorgeous hun! I love the pretty colours and the flowers are just lush!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck :D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Jennifer, great job for this one...


    Hugs
    Kim a.k.a DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Jennifer - the image is lovely and the whole card is soooo pretty and girly - adorable!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet card ! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.