Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 7 May 2012

Tiger

Hello fellow crafters,

This is just a very brief post to ask a big favour, not for me, but for the dear little baby boy I mind each week. He has been with me for most of today

He turned 6 months old last week, and tomorrow will be having major heart surgery down in Sydney. He is the most beautifully natured little baby, and although he must feel so tired and miserable for much of the time, he never complains, and has the HUGEST smile. John and I have become very fond of him, and he is such a little fighter, my John calls him 'Tiger'

I know all you crafters out there are kind, caring people, so tomorrow could you please send some happy thoughts of support to little Tiger, and if you believe in the power of prayer could you include him in yours.



Thank you so much.

Jennifer. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.