Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 7 May 2012

Little Fairy

Hello fellow crafters,
When I began my blog (almost one month ago) I had no idea there were so many creative challenges out in blogland. I have become aware of dozens of them, but I am sure they are probably only the 'tip of the iceberg'.
They are really making me think about many elements of my designs, and I am using stamps I have not used for so long, I have forgotten I had them. This little sweetie is one of them.

I have used several different Spellbinder and Marianne dies, and the corner flourishes are 2 Marianne diecuts that I cut in half.



A close up view - the flowers are blinged to the max with Ranger 'Crystal' and 'Platinum' Stickles.


The inside is decorated to match the front. This is the first time in ages since I have made a 'traditional' opening card.



The challenges I would like to enter with this card are...
          I Love Promarkers - 'Fairies'
          Paperplay               - 'Pins and Pearls'
          Colour Create         - 'Rose Pink, Kraft and White'

Stamp - Hero Arts
Colouring - Promarkers
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up
Paper - First Edition 'Sweet Owl'
Dies - Spellbinder, Marianne
Punch - Martha Stewart 'Branch'
Sentiment - computer generated 'Adine'
Other - Flowers, Kaisercraft pearls, pin with pearls, Stickles, all from my junk stash

As it is Monday, and I have a busy week ahead of me, I had better do my impression of Domestic Goddess...I would much rather be crafting though.

Thank you for looking....happy crafting.

Jennifer. x






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jennifer. The colours are spot on for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Create. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer. I love the fairy and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jennifer .. love the colour combo and all your fab die cut details. Glad to hear you're finding loads of challenges .. have you found the following yet and must use a Marianne D product), Hooked on Crafts (flowers); Joanna Sheen (flower power), Crafty Calendar (Things With Wings) ... the list goes on lol! :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops that one published wrong ... line 2 should have said "Marianne Design Divas" - must use a Marianne D product .... :-)

    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey floral arrangement on your card. Perfect choice for the colours of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.