Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, 26 June 2015

More Than One Fold

Hello to all. I hope you are all well and happy. I am in shock to think 
that next week we will be in the second half of the year...do you all 
feel the same way too?

While on the subject of time rushing by, we once again have a new 
challenge for you at Winter Wonderland, and our theme this week is
'MORE THAN ONE FOLD'

Offering a prize of a $12 voucher is our lovely sponsor,

I have made a centre step card for my DT creation.
The holly berries on my design paper were white, so to add a little interest,
I coloured them red with my Promarkers.

I think Snowy, by Penny Black is one of the sweetest snowman images
available. I decided to make him even more irresistible by adhering some 
tiny holly leaves and berries to his hat, as well as glossy accents to
his buttons.

A side-on view.

Inside the card, with more miniature holly leaves and berries.

Challenges I would like to enter
Crafting By Design - 'Get Ready For Christmas'
Fab 'n' Funky #265 - 'Christmas'
Fussy and Fancy #142 - 'Fancy Folds'

Image - Penny Black Snowy
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Cre8ive
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Rectangles; Memory Box Mini Holly Leaves; Couture Creations Mistletoe
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Stickles - Ranger Star Dust

For some inspiration by my talented teamies, pop over to Winter Wonderland and check out their lovely creations, then enter your own Christmas project. 

That's all from me, so until next time, thank you for visiting and "happy crafting".

Hugs
Jennifer. x








4 comments:

  1. What a jolly and festive card Jennifer! It scares me a little to think the year is half over, I haven't made a single holiday card yet, yipes!! happy weekend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jennifer - i love your cute card - snowmen are my absolute favourite Christmas image - and yes I'm totally shocked that half a year has gone lol - thank you for playing along at Fab n Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous Xmas card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Jennifer. Such a cute image and I love the touch of gold and fancy fold. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.