Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Astronaut Lili


Last month I won a challenge at Inky Impressions with my card,

My prize was a selection of fabulous digital stamps and an 
invitation by Shell to become a GDT member for their challenge  
which begins today. The theme of this week's challenge is
'SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR'

I was thrilled to accept Shell's invitation, and using one of the images I 
chose, Astronaut Lili, this is the card I created.

It is a large card, 20.5 x 15cms. I have had a small piece of the space-themed 
paper for several years, and actually chose the image to use with the paper. 
However, I cannot remember which company makes it. The star stickers
are holographic, but that property does not show up well in the photos.

A closer look at Lili...she is a real cutie, and was such fun to colour.

I left the inside of the card quite plain, with plenty of space for
a personal message.

Challenges I would like to enter
Through The Purple Haze - 'Use Bright Colours'

Image - Inky Impressions Astronaut Lili
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Unknown (old)
Sentiment - Computer generated
Stars - Holographic peel-off stickers from my junk stash

I would like to thank Shell and the team for letting me join them for this week's challenge. If you would like to win some great digital stamps, and perhaps a chance to be a GDT member for a future challenge, why not pop over to Inky Impressions challenge, and enter your own fab creation.

Thank you for visiting, and until next time I wish you all "Happy Crafting".

Hugs
Jennifer. x




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win Jennifer! That was one heck of a beautiful holiday card, you totally deserved it! Love your interpretation of the theme here, I never would have thought of an astronaut for Up in the Air!! Very creative! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super card, love the background papers and the carry through to the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze this time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.